Meine Blog-Liste

Dienstag, 31. Mai 2011

My 30's Birthday Party

Hi everyone!
Last saturday I made a big party to celebrate my 30's birthday with all my friends. It was great, good music, good food (thanks to my and my boyfriend's mom :-) and a lot of fun.
I wanted to show you how I looked on that day. I kept my eye makeup simple but decided to wear some
really wwhoom colour on my lips, Mac toxic tale from Disney LE was the star :-)


unfortunately toxic tale l/s does not show that beautiful on the pic as in real life :-(


Mac pearlglide liner "undercurrent", great great great, I love it and there is no dupe for me!!
That's me :-)




Products used:

FACE:
- Diorskin Nude Foundation
- Mac MSF Natural "give me sun"
- Alverde "Flamingo" blush
- Nars "albatross" highlighter
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Concealer

EYES:
- Mac pearlglide liner "undercurrent"
- Alverde e/s quad 42 "taupe harmony"
- Mac e/s vanilla
- P2 Brow set and gel
- Basic Concept waterproof mascara
- Misslyn False Lash pieces

LIPS:
- Estee Lauder lipliner "coral writer"
- Mac l/s "toxic tale" Disney LE

LG,
Erika
















Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen