Meine Blog-Liste

Samstag, 14. Mai 2011

Misslyn and Dior Haul

Yeaah, haul time!!! I promised to give a review about the Misslyn stuff I got some weeks before.
I got some of the eyepencils, one gloss and one lipstick. The lipstick I already reviewed in a separate post. The eyepencils are very soft and have a great colour payoff but less staying power on the waterline.
Misslyn offers a good range of glosses there are shimmery ones, sheer ones and those I like, opaques with no shimmer.
You should really go and check this stuff out!


I also got a Dior e/s Duo "nude look". It was reduced and I liked the colours for a natural everyday or office look.
I like the combination of one mat and one shimmery eyeshadow. Unfortunately my camera did not catch the beautyful duochrome shimmer of the lighter colour. It is a mix of beige, pink and gold and looks gorgeous placed on the tearduct.

By coinsidence I saw the BeYu Eye Kohl 01 at Douglas lately, when swatching it I fell in love with the smooth and pigmented formula, it has great staying power on the waterline. They offered it also in a Box with a mascara.
BeYu Eye Kohl 01, Misslyn rich colour gloss Nr. 128 "love junkie"

Misslyn eyepencils, only numbers on them



Swatch Misslyn Gloss

Dior duo "nude look"
 Kisses,
Erika

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen