Meine Blog-Liste

Montag, 9. Mai 2011

Last Saturday's Haul

Last saturday I was out for shopping in Munich. I was haunting for the Surf Baby LE by MAC, especially I wanted to buy the beautyful blush "my paradise". I love hibiscus flowers and this blush looks gorgeous with that pattern and also gives a nice and opaque coral red cheek colour.
I swatched it also below. 

I also visited the Body Shop and got a Sweet Lemon Shower Gel, it smells like summer and I can't wait using it. Furthermore I got Moringa Milk Body Lotion, this also smells like summer flowers, it has a pump and a very light consistency which I like for the summer season.

I was given a gift in the Body Shop,  sachets of Rainforest Shine Shampoo and Conditioner. Yeah, I love gifts :-))
There will be a review post of all of the Body Shop stuff I got in the near future.

from l to r: without overspray, only overspray, mixed
Did you get anything from the Surf Baby LE? Do you like the package style?

Kisses,
Erika

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen