Meine Blog-Liste

Freitag, 20. Mai 2011

FOTD barely nude eyes and bold lips

Hi everyone,
this was my yesterday's look. After a lot of colourful eye looks I needed some bold lips with one of my favourite lipsticks by MAC "impassioned".
When I am wearing it during daytime everybody is staring at me like I was an alien ha ha.. :-)
It is a screaming coral/pink, very opaque due to its amplified finish and wonderful for summer!
I realized that it can look quite different on people, on some lips it shows more red than pink also it is difficult to catch its real beaty by camera.

The eyes I kept simple by putting on Mac coral crepe p/p as a base and dusting Mac pigment naked over it to give it a shimmer, then highlighting with Mac vanilla e/s.
Put on some brown liquid eyeliner f.e. Artdeco and 3 coats of mascara.


cheeks: Guerlain Blush G Serie Noir + Nars Albatross



 Do you like bold lips or do you prefer colourful eyes with nude lips?
 Was mögt Ihr lieber?

LG,
Erika

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen