Meine Blog-Liste

Montag, 9. Mai 2011

FOTD: Armani Eyes to Kill No.5 rrrrroooooooockkssss

Hi everyone
I am sure that a lot of you beautyjunkies already know the Armani Eyes to kill e/s. They were already reviewed in several blogs and everybody was freakin out for them. So I decided to give it a try and ordered No. 5 a kind of antique gold colour.
Well, what can I say? This stuff is a drug! Applies dry or wet like a dream and leaves a polished metallic coat on the lids. There is no fall out at all neither fading or creasing just really brilliant colour.
The packaging ist pure luxury, it feels heavy in your hands and you get a pretty great amount for your money.
They retail at 29,90 Eur in Germany.
I did a quite simple look as I wanted to let that one e/s pop for its own. Have fun with the pics.





Kisses,
Erika

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen