Meine Blog-Liste

Samstag, 28. Mai 2011

FOTD Dark Side meets Dark Soul

Hi Ladies,
yesterday it was rainy and I was in a mood for a little darker, gothy look. 
I did a smokey eye with some Mac pigments (product used list below). I decided to blend some colour upwards in the inner third of the eye. Somehow this is better for my eyeshape I realized several times.

On the lips I have Mac "dark side" l/s which I got for back2mac the last time. Its a dark cool toned burgundy red with an amplified finish. Further swatches you can see at Temptalia :-)
I think, this is a really cool colour which looks great on pale and on tanned skin. It's amplified finish provides staying power for a couple of hours.

Well, the light was horrible due to the dark clouds outside, it was hard to do some good pics, hope you like them :-)








 Products used:
EYES:
- Mac pigment "push the edge" (inner third of the eye and lower inner lash line)
- Mac pigment "dark soul" (outer third of the eye and outer lower lash line and blended into push the edge)
- BeYu black khol eyeliner (waterline)
- Basic concept waterproof mascara
- P2 brow set and brow gel
- Nars Albatross highlighter (brow bone)

FACE:
- Diorskin Nude Foundation
- Pupa Luminys Blush No.10
- Nars Albatross highlighter (on top of cheeks)

LIPS:
- P2 read my lips translucent lipliner
- Mac "dark side" lipstick

What about you, do you feel for dark looks sometimes even in summer?

LG,
Erika

1 Kommentar:

  1. Wunderschön, hier stimmt einfach alles. Ich mag dunkle Looks zu jeder Jahreszeit:)
    Verrätst du mir, wo du diese tollen Ohrringe her hast?

    AntwortenLöschen