Meine Blog-Liste

Montag, 11. Juli 2011

Mac Semi Precious Haul and more

Hi Ladies,
on saturday I got the chance to get some stuff from the actual Mac Semi Precious Collection. I was looking forward to this collection for a long time. I love mineralize products especially the mineralize skin finishes by Mac.
I also got 2 refill pans from permanent range, trax and golmine e/s :-)

MSF "pearl"

MES "smoked ruby"

Brush 234

Brush 218
I am not a swatch queen so I did a make up with the new stuff. On the eyes I have smoked ruby and on the cheeks of course MSF pearl. The blending brush 234 does its job very nicely, blending is easy to do and also for applying eye base or paint pots it has a lot of benefits.

The bigger one 218 is perfect for applying liquid foundation and both cream and powder blushes or highlighter on the cheekbone. I do not consider it suitable for applying powder all over the face with it as it is too small for this job.

But this is my experience of course, perhaps you find another way using it.



with flash


Did you get anything from this collection?

LG,
Erika

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen