Meine Blog-Liste

Sonntag, 24. Juli 2011

FOTD Pin me up with Ruby Woo lipstick









Hi Ladies,
yesterday I was in a mood for a pin up style. I decided for a quite nude eye make up but with bold eyeliner and tomato red lips. I was just out for shopping, I think, this is a look you can wear to any occasion!


Furthermore I used:
- Mac fluidline "blacktrack"
- Mac MSF "cheeky bronze"
- Mac l/l "cherry"
- Guerlain lingerie de peau foundation
- Chanel poudre universelle powder
- P2 brow set

Do you like that classy pin up look? I love it but I have to be in a right mood for red lips :-)

Kisses,
E.

1 Kommentar:

  1. Wieder einmal wunderschön:-)
    Kannst du Ruby Woo empfehlen? Ich hab mir letztens Russian Red zugelegt und finde ihn super. Jetzt schwanke ich zwischen Lady Danger und Ruby Woo. Oder brauch ich alle 3?;-)

    AntwortenLöschen