Meine Blog-Liste

Donnerstag, 14. Juli 2011

Juicy lips with Korres Raspberry Lipgloss Nr. 54

Hi Ladies,
the last time I visited Douglas I saw some beautyful opaque lipglosses by Korres. As I am addicted to opaque, shiny lips I had to grab one!
Korres is a greek cosmetic label producing both creams, shampoos as well as decorative cosmetics. It's definitively worth a glance, I tried out different products already like the famous yoghurt cream for mixed complexion and the iris bodylotion and some eyeshadows.
applied slightly

It is described as a lipgloss with water based formla for intense colour and long lasting creamy texture, antioxidant and long wearing.
My opinion:
On the picture I applied it only slightly, but already I had an opaque layer on my lips. It felt smooth and is non sticky at all.
My lips did not dry out at all, they felt really moistruized.
Well, long lasting and lipglosses ..hm.. I really know, that a lipgloss can never be that long lasting than a lipstick. After some drinking and eating there still was some colour on my lips but I experienced it to disappear after 4 hrs completely.
If I put it on more heavily I had to use a lipliner to avoid fading, by the way Mac's lipliner cranapple matches the colour perfectly.
Overall I can say, a beautiful lightweight gloss with no shimmer, perfect colour for summer, buuut, still a gloss, so consider to refresh you lips every 3-4 hrs.

Do you like opaque glosses?

Kisses,
Erika

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen