Meine Blog-Liste

Mittwoch, 13. Juli 2011

Doing make up for my girlfriends :-))

Hi Beauties,
yesterday we did a big girlfriend make up action. I was in a mood to try some stuff out and my girlfriends came along to get painted :-))
I did 3 different looks, they let me do whatever I wanted whoohooo, isn't that great???
L got a classy pin-up look with bold eyeliner
N got a black brown smokey eye with nude lips
S got a rainbow coloured eye make up with nude lips
Pin-up look with Zoeva nude palette, Mac fluidline blacktrack and Mac l/s ruby woo

Eyeliner blacktrack by Mac

black brown smokey eyes with Zoeva nude palette and Mac l/s creme d'nude

smokey eyes

smokey eyes

Colourful with Nars e/s duo rated r

rainbow colours :-) yeaah



And this is how my table looked like:





Many thanks to my lovely friends for their patience and fun getting tons of make up on! Sending you 3 a lot of kisses and hugs!!

Do you also love to do make up for your girlfriends? Do you get the chance to try some looks out on them which you do not use for yourself?

Kisses,
Erika

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen