Meine Blog-Liste

Freitag, 18. Februar 2011

Is there a dupe outside for MAC's mega metal e/s Sex-spectations?

I was asking myself whether I have a dupe for "Sex-spectations" mega metal e/s in my stash and tried it out:
First I compared it with the middle colour in the mes-Trio "in the Groove" from the "In The Groove" Limided edition. I was quite sure that it could be a dupe when looking at the colour in the pan...
 Left: Sex-specations Right: In the Groove

Other dupe candidates, all from Mac's permanent range :
 Coppering
 Antiquied
 Star Violet


 From l to r: star violet, middle colour "in the groove" trio, sex-spectations, antiquied
Above: coppering

As you can see, there is no dupe inside but surprisingly star violet was the closest to sex-spectations.
The middle colour from "in the groove" was a bit darker and more brownish, coppering more red than bordeaux and antiquied acually bronze-brownish.

Mac's cranberry e/s is considered being a dupe, I don't have it in my stash but swatched in a store and it came quite close to sex-spectations.
Buuut, the finish is much more gorgeous with the mega-metal e/s, that's why I love it!

I did an EOTD with sex-spectations and my favourite purple pigment "push the edge" which I will show you soon.

Do you have some of the mega-metal e/s? Do you love them too?

Kisses

2 Kommentare:

  1. MAC Cranberry is the perfect dupe for MAC Sex specations. I swatched them toghether and they`re the same coloures.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hola Chola :-)

    Ich hab das auch aus dem Beautyjunkies Forum gehört.
    Falls ich sex-spectations jemals aufbrauche weiss ich was ich brauche.

    LG,
    Erika
    alias Mojitas bei beautyjunkies ;-)

    AntwortenLöschen