Meine Blog-Liste

Donnerstag, 17. Februar 2011

Here we go, Vampire Style!

First I want to show you the products I used:

Face and Eyes:
-NYX "strike a pose" Palette (the black and matte dark brown inside) for a smoky edgy eye
-Arteco e/s base
-any foundation lighter than your own skin tone, you wanna look rrreeally dead for that look, no?:-)
-theatre make up "white" to white out any parts of the face more
-powder for setting the foundation, I used silk powder but any other translucent powder will do
-Maybelline Khol express black eyeliner for waterline
-Ms. Safari brown contour blush
-MAC "serenely" beauty powder blush or any reddish matte blush for lower lid
-False Lashes, I used some from P2

Lips:
-P2 Lipliner "drama queen" or any plummy or dark brown lipliner
-MAC "toxic tale" lipstick to fill in the middle of the lips
-P2 matte red lipgloss
-theatre blood

I wanted the look not to be too elegant and tried some different accessoires too like a little hat, big earrings and a wig. In the end I took off the false lashes because I find it better and less drag without.
Unfortunately I do not yet have received my white contact lenses I ordered, so as soon as I have them I will post the look again with the lenses :-)
Have fun with the pics!




  Which one do you like most? What kind of style are you wearing for the next carnival party?

3 Kommentare:

  1. so möcht ich dir drausen nicht begegnen ;-)!

    lg

    http://bestylekosmetik.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Juhuuu!! Der erste Kommentar! ;-)
    Danke Olia!

    ach...und das waren noch die guten Fotos :-)))

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. aber gern doch!

    lg

    http://bestylekosmetik.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen