Meine Blog-Liste

Freitag, 24. Juni 2011

Haul and Review Guerlain Foundation, Clinique Concealer and Chanel Powder

Hi Beauties
yesterday I was out for shopping. I planned to try a new foundation, Guerlain Lingerie de Peau. I heard a lot of good things about it so I definitively had to try it. Same about the Chanel Poudre Universelle. You can never own too much powder, no? :-))
I also tried the Clinique line smoothing concealer in the shop and was amazed by its coverage and finish under the eyes so this had to be mine too!


03 naturel beige matches my actual skin tone perfectly



I made a pic without any make up, so don't get shocked, my skin looks crazy in summer, freckles all over and at the moment I have some redness too, so foundation is a must now.

no make up at all

with Guerlain Lingerie de Peau and Clinique Concealer

Guerlain Lingerie de Peau, Clinique Concealer and Chanel Poudre Universelle

Why I love Guerlain Lingerie de Peau:
- it ist lightweight and feels like silk on the skin
- it gives a good and natural coverage without looking cakey
- the colour 03 matches perfectly and is not too yellow
- it gives a nice satiny glow without looking greasy
- it looks still perfect after 8 hrs
 So, I give it 10 from 10 points and I consider it to be the best foundation I have tried yet!

Why I love Chanel Poudre Universelle:
- it is extremely fine milled
- you get a huge amount for your money
- the included puff is a good one
- it gives skin a silky look and hides large pores very well (of course they don't disappear completely)
- it gives a satiny mat finish four hours 
Here the same, 10 from 10 points!

Why I love Clinique line smoothing concealer:
- you get a great amount for your money
- it is easy to apply
- gives great coverage without emphasizing fine lines (I have a lot of these :-)
- gives your under eye area a slight glow
- stays in place four hours
- non drying
10 from 10 points of course!!

So, I spent a lot of money yesterday but I think some products are worth their price, especially foundations in the high end area provide a lot more benefits than drugstore products.
Of course it depends on your skin, if you have porcelain skin and if you are 19 everything looks good but when you skin is 30, has freckels, some large pores, you need a really good matching product.

LG,
Erika





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen