Meine Blog-Liste

Freitag, 24. Juni 2011

FOTD fresh n' fruity colour blocking

Hi Beauties
As I promised I will come up with some colourful looks again.
For the pics here I combined my colourful eye make-up with YSL "fuchsia innocent" Rouge Pur Couture lipstick. As I had to go to the supermarket I swiped it off and put MAC "ever hip" on to not shock my neighborhood too much :-))









Products used:
Face:
- Guerlain Lingerie de Peau Foundation
- Clinique line smoothing concealer
- Chanel Poudre Universelle
- MAC MSF "give me sun" (used as a bronzer)
- MAC cream colour base "virgin isle" (cheeks)
- MAC sheertone shimmer blush "spaced out" LE

Eyes:
- Nars smudgeproof e/s base
- MAC e/s "vanilla"
- MAC mega metal e/s "dalliance" LE
- MAC mega metal e/s "paparazz-she" LE
- Artdeco soft eyeliner waterproof Nr. 19 (waterline)
- MUFE aqua cream shadow Nr. 22 (eyeliner and lower lash line)

Lips:
- YSL rouge pur couture "fuchsia innocent" (for the blog)
- MAC "ever hip" (for the street :-)

LG,
Erika

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen