Meine Blog-Liste

Freitag, 10. Juni 2011

DM Haul MNY "I am a bikini babe" LE + Esprit Volume Mascara

Hi Ladies,
today I caught some e/s and a waterproof (!!) eyeliner from the actual LE from MNY. Esprit was 50% off so I decided to give the Volume Made to Measure waterproof Mascara a try.
MNY e/s 122A, 121A, 120A,  Eyeliner 127A, Esprit Volume Made to Measure waterproof Mascara

from l to r: 120A, 122A, 121A, eyeliner 127A (sorry, the swatches are not that good!)

bare eye

one coat Esprit Volume Made to Measure waterproof Mascara
The eyeshadows are soft and buttery and beautifully pigmented, also easy to blend. My favourite colour is the blue/turquoise one of course :-) The lightest colour is a beautyful golden beige highlight colour.
122A is like a piece of noisette chocolate ;-) bronzy caramel

The eyeliner is not too soft but applies well and is really waterproof. I took a shower after using it and was still there.

Well...the mascara.. As you can see, the result is a mess! The mascara has a kind of turning piece where you can control the volume you want to give your lashes. But there is no volume, only a lot of mascara on the brush and a big mess on your lashes. It is waterproof and stays in the shower but, if I get such a bad result I prefer taking off my make-up before showering :-)
Perhaps it gets better after it dries a little.. at least it was cheap, 2,95  Eur.

LG,
Erika

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen