Meine Blog-Liste

Donnerstag, 10. März 2011

FOTD with Bare Minerals and MAC Sweet and Punchy e/s

Hi beauties!
I am in spring mood and need some colour! That's why I grabbed MAC Sweet and Punchy e/s from last years To the Beach LE. This very vibrant yellowish green is a quite unusual colour and I have to use it carefully around my eyes to not look zombieish :-)) I decided to use it only in the first third of my upper lid.
Sorry, my hair looks crazy on the pics, I am a little lazy at the moment for hair styling :-))
Check out the look:

Products used:
Face:
- bare minerals powder foundation "medium"
- physicians formula talc free mineral powder "sand beige" for contouring (goodie from the USA)
- the balm "sexy mama" (to matify my nose and forehead)
- Mac mineralize blush "chic couple" (LE)
- Estee Lauder double wear concealer

Eyes:
- MUFE Aqua Cream 14 as a base
- Mac "sweet and punchy" e/s
- Mac "spectacle of yourself" e/s (Peacocky LE)
- Mac "vanilla" e/s
- Mac "undercurrent" pearlglide liner (lower lash line)
- Artdeco liquid star liner 18
- The balm "mischievous marissa" e/s
- P2 tinted brow gel
- P2 lashbomb mascara

Lips:
- Chanel "natural" lipliner
- Mac kissable lipcolour "so vain" (LE)

 What do you think about sweet and punchy e/s? How do you combine it?

...sending you some hugs and kisses,
Erika

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen