Meine Blog-Liste

Samstag, 12. März 2011

FOTD MAC pigments "mega rich (LE)" and "push the edge"

Hey beauties!

It's hard times for FOTD's at the moment, because,  my skin sucks a lot. Doesn't matter how much I sleep, I look tired in the last days all the time. And, I do not have photoshop. So please take all this into consideration while looking at the pics.
I suppose I need holidays :-))
I have seen some tutorials with the combination of orange/gold and purple and wanted to try this out.
See below which products I used.

Eyes:
- MAC Vanilla e/s (highlight, tearduct)
- MAC mega rich pigment (Lid)
- MAC push the edge pigment (Crease, lower lash line, outer corner)
- MAC "star violet" e/s (for blending push the edge upwards)
- MAC paparazz-she e/s (LE) (lower lash line)
- MAC designer purple pearlglide liner (LE) (as a liner on lid and lower lash line)
- P2 tinted brow gel
- P2 powder brow set
- P2 lash bomb mascara

Face:
- MAC studio fix fluid
- Estee Lauder double wear concealer
- The balm "sexy mama" powder
- MAC MSF "cheeky bronze" (LE) (as a blush)

Lips:
- MAC CCB "madly magenta"

I know, madly magenta was not quite the matching lipcolour for the eye make-up. But I looooooveee this colour used on lips as it is incredibly opaque and flattering and non drying lips.

I curled my hair with a straightener a little to bring in some volume. This is my standard hair updo, I am very lazy with hair styling and take more time for my make-up all the time :-))

Kisses,
Erika

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen