Meine Blog-Liste

Mittwoch, 2. März 2011

EOTD with MAC Club + Contrast

Today I was in a hurry in the morning but still wanted to try a combination of MAC Club and Contrast eyeshadows. I am not 100% satisfied with the result but I like the two colours together.

Club eyeshadow is a f***in bastard :-)! It always shows brown on me. I suppose I will give it a try with a green base next time. Heey, the green in there, I want to see you!!!

Contrast on lid and lower lash line blended upwards on upper lid with club, pics taken in direct sunlight:





Do you have Club eyeshadow? Do you like it and which combinations do you like with it?

Wishing you all a good day!
Erika

2 Kommentare:

  1. Ich habe den Club e/s auch und ich kombiniere ihn gern mit NYX Green Tea, weil Club den selben grünen Schimmer hat.

    Tolles AMU! Gefällt mir sehr gut!

    Lg Meilu

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. NYX Green Tea habe ich leider nicht, ich muss mir den mal ansehen. Aber ich finde es schwer den grünen Schimmer sichbar zu machen bei Club, das ist ein richtiges aber schönes Biest :-)

    LG,
    Erika

    AntwortenLöschen