Meine Blog-Liste

Donnerstag, 10. März 2011

EOTD go bronze with MAC Below Ground Greasepaint Stick

Hi everybody!
This look I made some days before. I realised that I didn't use my MAC greasepaintstick for a long time and wanted to create a bronzey look with it.
I am not a lover of the greasepaintsticks as I find them hard to blend and I don't like to abuse my eyes by rubbing around. Buuut, I love them as a base because they avoid creasing at my eyes and allow the eyeshadows put on them to pop more beautyful.
Below ground GPS came out with the Art Supplies LE by MAC in ca. April 2010.
Products used: MUFE Aqua eyes 10L, MAC GPS "below ground", Essence e/s 10 "party all night", MAC e/s "vanilla", MAC mineral trio "in the groove" (In the Groove LE 2010), P2 tinted Brow gel, P2 powder brow set, Maxfactor Experience Mascara

 Do you have some greasepaintsticks? Do you like working with them? Kisses, Erika

2 Kommentare:

  1. :-O da sieht man ja das pfänchen!

    lg

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Ja, das ist aber auch der einzige Lidschatten bei dem das so ist :-) MAC Vanilla ist nonstop im Einsatz :-)

    AntwortenLöschen